Saturday, June 14, 2008

"Little Man's" 9th Birthday Party...





My little man celebrated his 9th birthday on Sunday June 8, 2008. Daddy and I took him to Outback Steakhouse. He was able to celebrate it with his "Ma", "Pa", Uncle Mike, Aunt Tay, Uncle Jeremy and his cousin Normy.

He was also blessed enough to enjoy it with his best friend since birth. His mom and I have been best friends since they were in our belly's 9 years ago! I can't believe it has been that long...

The years go by so quickly...if you blink you will miss them!!


3 comments:

Charnita said...

Welcome to blogging, my friend........
Now you are obsessed like me....

Hewy Nosleep said...

Hey! i just saw your blog on Charnita's blog. Nice design ;)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Welcome to Bloggerville! So glad to have you in town! Any friend of Charnita's is a "fran" of mine. I too love that girl!

Happy Birthdays to all!
Your blog looks great!