Monday, June 16, 2008

Top 10: Favorite Movies


NUMBER ONE...






















Cruel Intentions...I know, weird movie, but I love Ryan Phillippe! I am pretty sure after this movie I watched every one with him in it!!





NUMBER TWO...























Wedding Crashers...I like almost every movie Vince Vaughn is in!! I can be in the worst mood and I put a movie on with him in it and I can't stop laughing! I just made my best friend "CJ" watch this and Old School, she is going to get back to me.








NUMBER THREE...























Catch and Release... Everytime I watch this movie, I feel so many different emotions! I also think Jennifer Garner is adorable in it!











NUMBER FOUR...






















27 Dresses...This movie puts me in such a good mood when it is over with. It is a comedy and a love story, and I love BOTH!! I also LOVE the clothes worn throughout the movie, they are so cute!









NUMBER FIVE...



















The Break Up... Again, I love Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston is great too! This movie is funny, but it also is serious and reminds me of a man I know!










NUMBER SIX...

















Clueless...Okay, I know this is such a stupid movie, but I grew up in Mountain Brook, need I say more? I have probably watched this about a hundred times!






NUMBER SEVEN...


















The Notebook ...I love this movie! I have a very hard time watching it, because I cry everytime! I think of so many different times in my life when I watch it!






NUMBER EIGHT...
















The Wedding Planner...I just realized that almost all of my top ten in some way or another have to do with a wedding!?! This is just a perfect movie, it makes you feel good the whole way through. Of course the star of it is very easy on the eyes and I just love the way he talks!














NUMBER NINE...
















How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days... This movie is hilarious, and I think Kate Hudson is the cutest! Women really act that way and men really are scared of them! I am so glad I am not in the dating world anymore!






NUMBER TEN...












The Wedding Date...Another wedding movie...I like this movie because it is funny and a love story! I love the music in it, "Home'' is now one of my favorite songs!

1 comment:

Emmalee said...

I like several of these movies, too - some I haven't seen, but I will definitely try to see them!